Allgeier, Martin, and Associates began operations in Lamar, Missouri in 1954 when Elmer M. Allgeier and Kent W. Martin formed a partnership. Services included engineering for electric transmission, distribution, substation planning, and design, civil engineering, and architecture. Soon after the firm's formation, the company moved from Lamar to Joplin, Missouri. Since our beginning, we have been providing engineering and related services to electric cooperatives, electric utilities, municipal public works, and private development. Today, Allgeier Martin has grown to approximately 133 employees serving clients throughout the Midwest. We implement safe, reliable, and sensible engineering solutions with integrity, personal responsibility, detail, and responsiveness. These are the hallmark values our clients enjoy and expect!
January 1, 1954